News from IT that isn't just for geeks

Posts Tagged ‘Tax Documents’

1098-T and 1042-S Tax Documents

Posted on: January 11th, 2013 by Chris Provence

Every January, the University of Mississippi issues tax-related documents to students and employees so they can prepare their personal tax return.  W-2’s were discussed earlier in a November 2012 TECHNews article.  Two other forms issued are Form 1098-T and Form 1042-S.